CTET 2019: Central Teacher Eligibility Test application submission process begins - how to apply on ctet.nic.in
CTET 2019: Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2019 application submission process has begun on the official website. The last date for submission of the application form is March 5, 2019.
CTET 2019: Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2019 application submission process has begun on the official website. The last date for submission of the application form is March 5, 2019. The candidates may apply in the prescribed format before the last date. The application fee can be submitted till March 8, 2019.
The candidates must go through the official notifications before applying for these posts to make sure that they have all the requisite educational qualifications and experience for these jobs. The candidates may also visit the CTET official website, ctet.nic.in. There two papers in CTET. The candidates can apply for either one or both the papers given they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
Steps to apply for CTET 2019:
1. The candidates have to visit the CTET official website, www.ctet.nic.in.
2. They have to click on "Apply Online" link.
3. The candidates have to fill in the Online Application Form
4. They should note the Registration No and Application No
5. The applicants have to upload scanned images of photograph and signature
6. Examination Fee payment. The applicants can pay fee via e-challan, debit or credit card
7. The applicants must not forget to take a printout of the submitted page.
For General category candidates, the application fee is Rs. 700. For both papers is Rs. 1200. For SC, ST, and differently-abled candidates, application fee for one paper is Rs 350 and for both papers is Rs 600.
CTET is the minimum qualification for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for class I to VIII. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has been entrusted with conducting the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET).