Covid 19 new guidelines released - check new orders for religious places, malls, restaurants and more
Covid-19 new guidelines: As Covid 19 cases have been rising lately, the Centre has issued a fresh set of guidelines. Wearing of face mask and maintaining social distancing is mandatory for people visiting malls, restaurants and religious places
Covid-19 new guidelines: As Covid 19 cases have been rising lately, the Centre has issued a fresh set of guidelines. Wearing of face mask and maintaining social distancing is mandatory for people visiting malls, restaurants and religious places, said Centre in the new guidelines that it issued on Thursday.
The Centre said that adequate manpower should be deployed in malls for ensuring social distance norms at these places and it also added that all employees with higher risks should take extra precautions.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
For restaurants, the Centre said that takeaways should be encouraged instead of dine-in and food delivery should be done duly by following COVID precautions. It also made thermal screening of home delivery staff mandatory prior to allowing them for home deliveries.
The Centre in its guidelines for religious places said the entrance will have mandatory hand hygiene and thermal screening procedure. It also added that only asymptomatic people will be allowed to enter religious places. It said that the new order has come into effect from March 1 itself,
Guidelines for shopping malls:
1) Adequate manpower to be deployed for ensuring social distance norms
2) All employees with higher risks to take extra precautions.
3) They should not be exposed to front-line work requiring direct contact with the public.
4) separate entry and exit for visitors, workers and goods\supplies to be ensured.
Guidelines for restaurants:
1) Encourage takeaways instead of dine-in, food delivery to be done duly following covid precautions.
2) Thermal screening of home delivery staff prior to allowing them for home deliveries.
3) proper crowd management in parking lots and outside the premises duly following social distancing norms.
4) Maintaining physical distance of 6 feet while queuing up for entry and inside the restaurant.
Guidelines for religious places:
1) Entrance to have mandatory hand hygiene and thermal screening procedure.
2) Only asymptomatic people will be allowed.
3) People without face mask will not be allowed.
4) Posters on preventive measures about coronavirus to be displayed at prominent places
5) Staggering of visitors to be done.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.