BSPHCL Recruitment 2018: Apply for 2050 posts of Assistant Operator, Jr Lineman, Technician & Various Vacancy at bsphcl.bih.nic.in
BSPHCL Recruitment 2018: Before submitting the application form, applicants are directed to check the data and satisfy that the details entered by them are true and correct in all respect, before they submit the application. Once the application is submitted, no further change in data will be entertained.
BSPHCL Recruitment 2018: The Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL) has invited applications for the posts of 2050 Assistant Operator, Jr Lineman, Technician & Various Vacancy on its official website: www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in till today i.e, October 8, 2018. The interested candidates have the last chance to apply for these posts, therefore, they should carefully read the details on the website priro to submitting their applications.
Applicants must notice that the period for modification/ edit in application form can be done from Oct 9 to Oct 10. The examination for these posts is expected in last week of October 2018.
Interested candidates should read the instructions below given carefully prior to submitting their applications:
1. Applicants should ensure that they possess the prescribed minimum qualification and fulfill all conditions / criteria for the post as given in the advertisement.
2. Applicants must notice that their e-mail ID and mobile number which are mandatory for the application must be a valid one. Under no circumstances, they should share /mention registration no. to any other person.
3. Before submitting the application form, applicants are directed to check the data and satisfy that the details entered by them are true and correct in all respect, before they submit the application. Once the application is submitted, no further change in data will be entertained.
4. Applicants should know that the ONLINE application form for Registration contains basic data including Personal details, Education Details, Photo and signature upload, Preview /Edit, Payment and Registration slip.
5. Candidates should also note that if any information provided in the applicatioapplication form is found to be false during verification, or at a future date, their application/candidature will be summarily rejected without assigning any reasons/notice therefor.
6. Candidates found uploading images of any other person than his own, would be liable for severe legal actions.
7. If by any chance your payment is deducted or transaction is broken and unable to move to registration slip, applicants should click on 'Check payment status" before making duplicate payment.
Watch this Zee Business video
Notably, the Job Location is in Bihar
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.