Vistara announces 3-day all inclusive one-way fares starting at Rs 899
To celebrate its successful completion of two years of operations in India, full service air carrier Vistara on Tuesday announced three-day 'Celebration Sale' with one-way all inclusive fares for domestic routes starting at Rs 899.
Vistara started its commercial operations in India on January 5, 2015 and on January 9 this year the company has completed its two years of operations in the country.
The airline is a joint venture between Tata Sons and Singapore Airlines with Tata Sons holding the majority stake of 51% in the company while Singapore Airlines holds the remaining 49%.
"As we celebrate two wonderful years of operations, we wish to share this great joy with our customers through a special celebratory sale.This is also an opportunity for more travellers to ‘fly the new feeling’ and experience the difference that makes Vistara the preferred choice for millions,” Vistara chief strategy and commercial officer Sanjiv Kapoor, said in a statement.
— Vistara (@airvistara) January 10, 2017
Air travellers can book their flights from January 10 up to midnight of January 12 for travel period between January 25 and October 1 this year, Vistara said in a press release.
Moreover, customers booking tickets on Vistara’s website or mobile app will also get Croma vouchers worth Rs 500, it said.
According to the release, the airline seats under this 'Celebratory Sale' offer are limited and are available on a first-come, first-served basis, and so, the earlier one books, the better the chance of grabbing the lowest fares.
Customers can book tickets under the offer on Vistara's website, iOS and Android mobile apps, Vistara's Airport Ticket Offices (ATOs), online travel agencies (OTAs) and travel agents.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.