- Oil & Gas sector set for sharp earnings drop in Q2 amid lower GRMs, other factors; what brokerage recommends on IGL, BPCL, IOCL
- Redmi Pad Unboxing, first look in PICS: Check price in India, colour options, specs and availability
- No charge for RuPay credit card use on UPI for transaction up to THIS amount, confirms NPCI
- Stocks to Buy in October: SBI Cards, Airtel among 5 stocks that may yield up to 29% returns
- PM Modi inaugurates Rs 1470-cr AIIMS Bilaspur in Himachal Pradesh; to lay foundation for projects worth Rs 3650 cr soon
Now, get seamless 'Through Check-in' facility via Vistara on your international travel
With an aim to provide comfort and convenience to international fliers, Tata's airline arm Vistara on Tuesday announced Inter-Airline Through Check-In (IATCI) partnership with Air France, KLM and Japan Airlines.
The partnership will help customers to get a seamless 'Through Check-in' facility when connecting to or from a domestic Vistara flight in India and more than 100 countries across the globe on these airlines, Vistara said in press release.
“The through check-in facility will offer great convenience to customers connecting from domestic routes on Vistara to our foreign airline partners, while allowing inbound passengers to seamlessly ‘fly the new feeling’ on Vistara on their domestic onward flight,” Vistara's chief strategy and commercial officer Sanjiv Kapoor, said in a statement.
“We are delighted to partner with leading global airlines, Air France, KLM and Japan Airlines, in addition to our existing partnership with Singapore Airlines and SilkAir, and look forward to working together in providing a hassle-free air travel experience to our joint customers,” Kapoor further added.
Passengers connecting from international flights to a domestic flight in India will also have their bags tagged all the way to the final destination, but will be required to claim their baggage at the first port of entry in India and drop it off to Vistara at the luggage transfer counter after clearing customs, cited the company statement.
Tata SIA Airlines owns Vistara brand which launched its India operations in January 9, 2015.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.