Tata CLiQ offers up to 50% off on smartphones, deals on appliances with Epictronic sale
Tata CLiQ has announced its Epictronic sale on electronic and discounts on gadgets. We tell you all about it.
- Tata CLiQ Epictronic sale began on August 5 and will last till August 10.
- The company is offering deals on smart TVs, ACs and gadgets.
- Flipkart and Amazon have also announced pre-Independence Day sales which will begin on August 9.
E-commerce companies like Flipkart and Amazon have started propagating their annual sales during the ‘pre-independence’ period in August.
Now, flagship e-commerce website of Tata Group – TataCLiQ has begun its ‘Epictronic sale’ on its website during which its offering deals on smart TVs, ACs, along with other appliances.
“With Tata CLiQ, Tata group’s multi-brand phygital e-commerce platform flagging off the Epictronic sale on August 5, its time to get ready for a week full of exclusive and exciting offers on your favorite electronic brands,” the company said on Monday.
The sale began on August 5 and will last up till August 10.
“The deals include up to 30% off on large appliances and an extended warranty for 2 years, up to 50% on best-selling Smartphones and up to 25% OFF on Top Selling Laptops,” Tata CLiQ said.
Here are top picks from the sale:
- Smart TVs starting at ₹19,990
- Additional 10% instant discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit cards. T&C apply
- Best prices online on Canon and Nikon DSLRs
- Up to 55% off on Storage devices
- On Voltas ACs, apart from up to 30% off and 2-year extended warranty, consumers can enjoy the benefit of free installation
- Special propositions for brands like LG where TataCLiQ.com is giving 1-year insurance and 2 years of warranty
Additionally, the company said it will be launching the latest collection of Lenovo laptops as a part of the sale.
Amazon and Flipkart have already announced its ‘Great Indian Sale’ and ‘The Big Freedom sale,’ which will begin on August 9.
“With the Epictronic sale, we are excited to bring together a host of exciting deals on various brands across categories. The new-age consumers love to constantly upgrade their gadgets and appliances to keep up with the latest trends and innovations,” Kishore Mardikar, Chief – Brand Marketing and Institutional Sales, TataCLiQ.com, said.