- Top stocks to buy with Anil Singhvi: Sanjiv Bhasin picks two stocks – Chola Invest, Cummins | Know target price, stop-loss, and
- SEBI launches mobile app 'Saa₹thi' to provide financial product information to investors
- Top Pick with Anil Singhvi: Sandeep Jain recommends this textile stock for robust returns - Know PAT, target, levels and other d
- DGCA extends ban on international flights till February 28 due to surging coronavirus cases; cargo operations exempted
Reliance Jio's new Diwali offer gives full cashback on every Rs 399 recharge
The Diwali offer will be valid from October 12 to October 18 and will offer a cashback on every Rs 399 recharge.
- Reliance Jio's new Diwali offer has 100% cashback on every recharge of Rs 399
- The Diwali offer will be valid from October 12 to October 18
- This offer by the company is only valid for Jio Prime members
Reliance Jio has announced a new Diwali offer for its customers in which they offer 100% cashback on every recharge of Rs 399. Those uses who already have an active data pack can also do this by recharging it in the next cycle.
The Diwali offer will be valid from October 12 to October 18 and also claims to launch a new range of plans that will be effective from October 19.
This offer by the company is only valid for Jio Prime members.
Besides this, Reliance Jio is also offering eight cashback vouchers of Rs 50 on the MyJio app. This will be redeemable after November 15.
The company is facing stiff competition from Bharti Airtel as it launched its own 4G smartphones in partnership with Karbonn at a price of Rs 1,399.
However, initially the buyer will have to initially pay Rs 2,899 and only after 18 months of usage will the user be eligible for a Rs 500 refund. If they continue using the smartphone for another 18 months, they will get an additional refund of Rs 1,000. This takes the total refund to Rs 1,500.
The Airtel user will also have to either recharge with a Rs 169 plan or the total amount of recharges in the first 18 months should sum up to Rs 3,000 to get a refund of Rs 500.
If the buyer is able to pay another Rs 3,000 in recharges for the next 18 months, they will get a Rs 1,000 refund.
Reliance Jio, on the other hand, is offering its JioPhone 4G feature phone for an effective price of Rs 0. However, the user has to initially pay Rs 1,500 to get the device and then be eligible for various refunds after the completion of the first year of usage.
However, if the user returns their device within a period of one year they will get no money in return. JioPhone buyers that return their device between 12 months to 24 months from the date of purchase will get Rs 500 in return.
Users that return the device within a period of 24 to 36 months will receive Rs 1,000 in return and buyers that return it after completing all three years will get the entire Rs 1,500.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.