- Electronics Mart India IPO: Should you subscribe or avoid? Know Anil Singhvi's recommendation
- SpiceJet, IndiGo, Jet Airways stocks gain up to 9% as government raises loan limit
- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- Metal stocks in focus: Tata Steel, APL Apollo shares gain 2-6% - key triggers
- Electronics Mart India IPO subscription status Day 2: Issue booked over 6.5 times so far; retail and NII investors bid most
Indigo offers tickets at Rs 999, celebrates 200 million passengers record
Ahead of festive season and also celebrating the earmark of 200 million passengers, the Indigo has announced special discount to passengers travelling domestically.
Interglobe Aviation, celebrating 200 million passengers record, on Tuesday announced special offer on its tickets starting at a price of Rs 999.
Indigo's twitter account said, "We feel incredibly lucky to have been chosen by you 200 million times over. Thank you for being part of our journey #200million #6Emilestone #ThankYou."
— IndiGo (@IndiGo6E) December 19, 2017
A passenger can now travel on Indigo, from Delhi to Jaipur, at Rs 999, from Bagdogra to Guwahati tickets can be availed at Rs 1005, from Coimbatore to Chennai at Rs 1095, from Jammu to Srinagar at Rs 1112, and from Chennai to Bengaluru at Rs 1120.
One can also travel to places like Agartala - Guwahati at Rs 1130, Chennai - Coimbatore at Rs 1148, Kochi - Chennai at Rs 1212, Visakhapatnam - Hyderabad at Rs 1259 and Patna - Kolkata at Rs 1264.
Indigo, however, has levied an additional, non-refundable convenience fee of Rs 200 per passenger per sector on all online payments made through Net Banking/ Credit Cards/ Debit Cards.
Ahead of festive season, Indigo recently launched a "Flexi Fare” offer at attractive price levels for travelling period till March 31, 2018.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.