- IPO: 11 public offers raise Rs 33,000 cr between April-June FY23; 17 more in pipeline
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala-backed Akasa Air first commercial flight flagged off by Civil Aviation Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia on this
- IRDAI to rename grievance redressal mechanism; complaints can be filed in regional languages soon
- Market next week: Global cues, macro numbers, last batch of earnings to dictate D-Street in holiday-truncated week: Experts
- Eight of top-10 valued firms add Rs 98,235 cr in m-cap; Infosys, TCS lead gainers
IndiGo airlines offer: Book international flight from Rs 3,999 onwards; domestic flights from Rs 1,298
IndiGo airlines offer: Low-cost carrier IndiGo airline has some lucrative offers for domestic and international flight passengers. If you are looking to travel to a domestic or an international destination then you may exploit this opportunity. The domestic flight tickets start from Rs 1,298, while the international flight fares start from Rs 3,999. The IndiGo airline offer is available till August 30, 2019, and the passengers will be able to travel till March 28, 2020. Lowest all-inclusive one-way fare available on limited seats, the airline said on its website. The offer will be available for bookings made through all channels during the offer period.
"IndiGo offers all-inclusive domestic fares starting from Rs 1298/- and for international fares starting from Rs 3999/- for flight bookings made through all channels during the Offer Period (Offer)," the airline wrote on its website.
The passengers will not get discount on airport charges and government taxes and the offer is valid only on non-stop flights on various sectors across IndiGo’s domestic and international network. However, this offer can't be clubbed with any other offer, scheme, or promotion.
Earlier, SpiceJet too announced 'Desh-Videsh Ghoomo Sale', under which the airline is offering all-inclusive flight ticket price starting Rs 1,299 on domestic routes and Rs 3,999 (all-inclusive) on overseas routes. Bookings for the SpiceJet will end on August 30 for a travel period till March 31, 2020.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.