AirAsia offers Rs 999 tickets; carrier reveals new plan to fly at affordable rates
Hurry up as these discount offers are open until March 11, 2018 only. The travel period for availing AirAsia's offer starts on September 3, 2018, and ends on May 28, 2019 for both domestic and international flight tickets.
Low-cost airline AirAsia India has come up with new plans under its special 'Big Sale' to offer domestic tickets at a starting all-inclusive fare of Rs 799, and international ones at Rs 999. Hurry up as these discount offers are open until March 11, 2018 only. The travel period for availing AirAsia's offer starts on September 3, 2018, and ends on May 28, 2019 for both domestic and international flight tickets.
"It's time for BIG SALE! Book now & Save more! #BeatTheBudget on our Domestic Network from Rs 799, said AirAsia India on its website. The aviation firm, which is a joint venture between Tata Sons and AirAsia, is offering domestic flight tickets at Rs 799 on one-way flights from Bhubaneshwar to Kolkata, from Bhubaneshwar to Ranchi, from Ranchi to Kolkata, from Ranchi to Bhubaneswar, from Kochi to Bengaluru, from Guwahati to Imphal, and many other routes. Flights are also being offered at a discounted price between Goa to Bengaluru, Hyderabad to Bengaluru, Ranchi to New Delhi, Chandigrah to Bengaluru, Kochi to Visakhapatnam, Goa to New Delhi, and many more.
"It's time for BIG SALE! Live your wildest dreams! #BeatTheBudget on our International Network from Rs 999", said AirAsia on its website. The airline is offering flight tickets at a starting price of Rs 999 on one-way flights from Bhubaneshwar to Kuala Lumpur. Some of the other discounted international flights include Kochi to Kuala Lumpur (starting at Rs 2,999), Chennai to Kuala Lumpur (starting at Rs 3,399), Visakhapatnam to Kuala Lumpur (starting at Rs 1,399) and Jaipur to Kuala Lumpur (starting at Rs 3,690).
Here are some of the terms & conditions of the Big Sale:
- A non-refundable processing fee is applicable for payments via credit, debit or charge card.
- Fare includes airport taxes (except for selected airports where airport tax is collected at the point of departure).
- Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights
- Valid for new purchases only
- All fares are quoted for single journey (one-way) only
- All taxes must be paid at the time of purchase unless otherwise stated
- Foreign fares are subjected to currency exchange rates
- Offer is subject to availability and AirAsia’s Terms and Conditions of Carriage
- No refunds are permitted after payment has been made
- Guests travelling need to provide all necessary travel documents (eg valid passport, visa where applicable etc) at the time of departure
- AirAsia reserves the right to deny guests from boarding without proper documentation
- Full payment shall be made upon booking
- Changes to flights and dates are permitted subject to change fees
- Changes to name are not permitted
- Only available for online bookings at www.airasia.com.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.