- RBI extends implementation of card tokenisation norms by 3 months; deadline extended till 30 September
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Noida International Airport at Jewar to be jewel in crown of Indian aviation sector' - Know what all is coming up at
- D-Street Corner: Market gains 2.7% in highly volatile week, investors richer by 5.5 lakh cr; what should investors do on Monday?
- Sebi allows UPI payment option to invest in public issues of REITs, InvITs with effect from 1 August
- Netflix lays off 450 employees in two months—Here's what's bothering OTT giant
AirAsia Big Sale: Massive discounts for 72 hours - Check offers
The customers who make the purchase of the air tickets with BigClick will benefit from zero processing fees.
AirAsia is back again with its 'Big Sale' offer which allows customers to purchase tickets at exciting rates for next 72 hours. The interested passengers can book their next air tickets either by the mobile application or the official website from June 16, 2019 to June 19, 2019. The passengers will get a discount on flights for air travels between November 2, 2019 to September 8, 2020. The airline company went to its official Twitter handle to announce the sale on air tickets: "THE #AirAsiaBIGSale IS BACK! Book your flights to your dream destinations at https://air.asia/K7ku7 or on the AirAsia Mobile App NOW till 19 Jun 2019! Travel Period: 1 Nov 2019 - 8 Sep 2020."
Additionally, the customers who purchase air tickets with BigClick will benefit from zero processing fees. On its website, AirAsia mentions that flights from Mumbai with departure date as June 24 and return as June 27, will have air tickets priced Rs 2.4k to Bengaluru, Rs 3.3k to New Delhi, Rs 3.5k to Kolkata, Rs 1.8k to Indore and Rs 2.2k to Hyderabad.
With this sale, Big Members will get an exclusive 24 hours priority booking. They can enjoy the benefit of zero processing fees when the tickets are bought with either a credit or debit card saved with BigClick. One can also get member discounts as well as add-ons with BIG Points which they can use for further savings on the tickets bought with AirAsia.
Post the hike in the air tickets after the grounding of JetAirways, the sale by AirAsia is a blessing for several customers who wish to partake flights at budget friendly rates. AirAsia has a fleet count over 100, with services between 165 destinations.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.