- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Dr Reddy's Q4 Results: PAT down 76% YoY on impacted by impairment charges; company announces dividend of Rs 30
- Huawei Mate Xs 2 foldable smartphone, Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro launched: Check all details here
- New Range Rover Sport: Jaguar Land Rover announces opening of bookings - Know price, features, powertrains, technology and more
- Buy, Sell or Hold- What should investors do with MRPL, Sudarshan Chemical and Metropolis Healthcare?
JLR launches XE, XF sedans in India with new petrol engine
Updated: March 15, 2018 17:15 pm
Tata Motors owned Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) today launched XE and XF sedans in India.The price of Jaguar XE, powered by the all-aluminium Ingenium 2-litre petrol powertrain, starts from Rs 35.99 lakh. While that of XF starts from Rs 49.80 lakh.