- BPCL share price trades ex-dividend today, stock down over 2% – what should investors know
- UPI's global expansion continues: Indian travellers can now use service in THIS country
- Warning for iPhone users: Attackers can take control of your device - Apple issues statement
- Manish Sisodia's residence in Delhi raided by CBI; Arvind Kejriwal reacts
- Windfall profit tax on export of diesel, jet fuel hiked; slashed on domestic crude oil
Renault launches EZ-ULTIMO at Paris Auto Show
Updated: October 3, 2018 14:44 pm
Groupe Renault has unveiled EZ-ULTIMO its robo-vehicle concept at the Paris Motor Show. The autonomous, electric, connected, and shared mobility service solution offers a premium travel experience. Available on-demand, for a single trip, for an hour or for a day, EZ-ULTIMO caters to people looking to enhance a special moment through a private trip in a city, a premium tourist experience or businesses looking to offer premium journey services to its clients.