- LIC IPO Latest News: New developments confirmed by DIPAM - Draft papers for Sebi approval, listing date and more
- Q3FY22 Earnings: Route Mobile, TCI, India Grid, Laurus Labs, BHEL announce December quarter results - details here!
- Budget 2022: FM Nirmala Sitharaman to present her 3rd full budget paperless on 1 February; know how to download ‘Union Budget Mo
- Delhi weekend curfew lifted as COVID cases decline; night curfew will continue: DDMA
- Covid-19: Bharat Biotech's Covaxin, Serum Institute's Covishield vaccines get 'Conditional Market Authorization' approval form D
SIAM numbers: Overall sales down to 17,99,750 units in October; PVs sees 27% drop
As per the data released by the industry body Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM) for the month of October 2021, the overall sales numbers have come down significantly.
SIAM October Sales Number: As per the data released by the industry body Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM) for the month of October 2021, the overall sales numbers have come down significantly. As per Zee Business correspondent Daanish Anand, the overall sales in stood at 17,99,750 units against 23,91,192 units on YoY basis.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
The sales of passenger vehicles were also down for the month of October 2021. 2,26,353 units were sold against 3,10,694 units during the same time last year.
In case of two wheelers, 15,41,621 units were sold which has also gone down as against 20,53,814 units on YoY basis. Again, in case of three wheelers, 31,774 units were sold as compared to 26,684 units on YoY basis.
It must be noted that 1,08,508 passenger cars were sold in the months of August 2021, against 1,24,715 passenger cars in the same month previous year. Again, sales of two-wheelers in the month of August this year declined to 13,31,436 units compared to 15,59,665 units sold in the corresponding period of the last financial year. Similarly, the sales of scooters also declined to 4,51,967 units, against 4,56,848 units in the same month last fiscal.
Three-wheeler sales last month stood at 23,210 units in August 2021, jumped from 14,534 units in August 2020. On the other side, the utility vehicles sales jumped to 1,12,863 units in August 2021, compared to 81,842 units in the same month last year. In the same way, van sales were also up with 10,853 units in August 2021, against 9,359 units in the corresponding month previous year.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.