- Stock Markets on Monday: FII selling, US market corrections remain a pain point for domestic equities; Anil Singhvi gives trigge
- IT indices top losers on NSE, BSE this week; Tata Elxsi gained 16%, Sterlite Tech fell 24%
- RIL Q3 Result: Reliance Industries reports 41.5% jump in December quarter profit - Rs 18,549 crore
- How to transfer EPF online? Step-by-step process fully explained
- 6.5-magnitude quake jolts Philippines, no tsunami alert issued
November 2021 Auto Sales Data: Forecast - Will automobile sector benefit from festive season demand?
Predicting the estimates fo auto sales data for Nov 2021, Kushal Gupta said, "Commercial Vehicles (CVs) segment is expected to outperform as compared to other auto segments."
Automobile sales data for the month of November 2021 is all set to be released tomorrow. Ahead of the
November 2021 Auto Sales Data release, Senior Research Analyst at Zee Business, Kushal Gupta predicts about the estimates of vehicle sales of different manufacturers amid festive season demand and shortage of auto chips.
Predicting the estimates fo auto sales data for Nov 2021, Kushal Gupta said, "Commercial Vehicles (CVs) segment is expected to outperform as compared to other auto segments." Gupta adds, "In terms of Passengers Vehicles (PVs), performances of Tata Motors and Mahindra & Mahindra are expected to be on the better side."
"It is expected that despite the festive season demand, 2-wheeler sales are expected to be under pressure. Also, tractors sales data is expected to be on the lower side," Kushal Gupta said.
According to the auto sales estimation by Kushal Gupta:-
Tata Motors: 49%
For more details: WATCH FULL VIDEO here-
नवंबर में कैसी रही गाड़ियों की बिक्री?
त्योहारों का मिला फायदा या बिक्री फीकी?
— Zee Business (@ZeeBusiness) November 30, 2021
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.