- IRDAI sets a target of 5 years for life insurance companies for greater penetration; proposes state-level committee
- Dalal Street Corner: Bank, FMCG stocks help Nifty clear crucial hurdle of 15,800; what should investors do on Tuesday?
- Despite windfall tax, brokerages remain bullish on oil & gas stocks; see up to 70% upside on ONGC, Oil India
- Rupee settles flat at 78.94 against US dollar
- Akasa Air showcases crew uniform; conducts proving flight test
Hyundai KONA EV: Want to drive India’s first fully electric SUV? Here is your best chance to do so
Noteworthy, Hyundai Kona will be India’s first fully electric SUV. Hyundai had announced plans to launch its first electric vehicle in a completely-knocked-down (CKD) form, which would be assembled at HMIL's manufacturing plant in Chennai.
It is now officially confirmed that South Korean automotive giant Hyundai will drive in its first electric vehicle KONA in July. Noteworthy, Hyundai Kona will be India’s first fully electric SUV. Hyundai had announced plans to launch its first electric vehicle in a completely-knocked-down (CKD) form, which would be assembled at HMIL's manufacturing plant in Chennai. Now, here is a great chance for you to experience KONA. Hyundai India has tweeted, "Want an exclusive chance to experience India’s First Fully Electric SUV Hyundai #KONAElectric. Click here. http://bit.ly/KONAElectric."
With KONA, Hyundai, which is the country's second-largest producer of passenger vehicles after market leader Maruti Suzuki, is firming up plans in the electric vehicle segment.
— Hyundai India (@HyundaiIndia) June 21, 2019
Here are top details to know about Hyundai Kona:-
- Highest Electric Driving Range
- Convenience to charge anywhere
- Packed with Hi-Tech & Premium features
- Design optimised for superior aerodynamics
- Automatic Transmission for a convenient driving experience
- Super Silent
(All details as given on the company website)
Moreover, Hyundai is studying if it can bring more SUVs in India. The automaker, which is present in India through a wholly-owned subsidiary, is in the process of conducting market research in order to identify which new models could be introduced in the country.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.