Happy Teddy Day 2021: The best WhatsApp wishes, quotes, messages for your partner
WhatsApp Happy Teddy Day 2021 messages: The fourth day (Teddy Day) of Valentine’s Week is here. With the ongoing 7-day celebration of Valentine's week, Teddy Day is celebrated on February 10 every year. It is the fourth day of Valentine's week after Rose Day (February 7), Chocolate Day (February 8) and Propose Day (February 9), and is celebrated by people across all age groups and especially young couples. Teddy bears are one of the most beloved soft toys as they’re adorable and very comforting to hold. Teddy Day is meant to celebrate the nurturing and warm feeling teddy bears give us.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
Teddy Day 2021 wishes, quotes, messages: The day is all about gifting teddy bears to the love of your life and making some cute memories together. Make your Teddy Day special by gifting your beloved a cute teddy and take inspiration from this post and round it up with lovely messages. To impress your partner, you send these adorable messages with the teddy toys:
1. Who said teddies aren’t real… just look at you!!… You are the most lovable teddy! Happy Teddy Day!
2. On Teddy Bear Day, accept this message as my promise to be your cuddly bear for life with an unlimited supply of hugs
3. By gifting you this teddy I want to show I am ready to make you mine and fill my life with sunshine.
4. A room without a teddy is like a face without a smile. Happy Teddy Bear Day, my love.
5. No matter where I go or what I do, you are always there in my thoughts and heart. All I want to do is to take care and love you just like a soft and sweet teddy. Happy teddy day!
6. The soft cuddly teddy is there to show, I will always be there for you. This you should know. Happy Teddy Day!
7. I am gifting you this teddy so that whenever you look at it you would miss me. Happy Teddy Day!
8. When a touch could heal a wound. When eyes could speak volumes. When a smile can confirm I’m there. Then why do we need words to say ‘I LOVE YOU’. Happy Teddy Bear Day!
Starting February 7, the week first sees Rose Day, followed by Propose Day, Chocolate Day, Promise Day, Hug Day, Kiss Day and finally the most-awaited, Valentine’s Day, February 14.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.