- Foreign portfolio investors dump Indian equities worth over Rs 35,000 crore in May so far on US Fed rate hike & dollar appreciat
- Central excise duty cut on petrol, diesel: Check new rates in your city effective today
- GST Council mulling to modify monthly tax payment form for better input tax credit reporting
- Punjab National Bank earns over Rs 645 crore through ATM transaction charges in FY22
- Tata Motors expects domestic passenger vehicle industry to surpass FY19 volumes this fiscal
Rajinikanth health condition news today: Latest update from Apollo Hospitals Hyderabad
Rajinikanth health condition: Rajinikanth was admitted to Apollo Hospitals Hyderabad on Friday for severe blood pressure fluctuation.
Rajinikanth health condition: Apollo Hospitals Hyderabad on Sunday said there is nothing alarming in the medical reports of superstar Rajinikanth, being treated for blood pressure fluctuation and a team of doctors will evaluate him later in the day and take a decision on his discharge.
What Apollo Hospitals Hyderabad said?
"All the investigation reports have come in and there is nothing alarming in the reports," a medical bulletin from the hospital said, providing an update on the 70-year-old actor's health, as per a report by PTI.
The team of doctors will evaluate him this afternoon and take a decision on his discharge, it added.
Rajinikanth was admitted to Apollo Hospitals here on Friday for severe blood pressure fluctuation.
He is in the Telangana capital since December 13 to shoot for Tamil film, 'Annaatthe,' a Sun Pictures production. The actor isolated himself after four of the crew members tested COVID-19 positive days ago. The superstar, however, tested negative.
The actor is set to launch his own political party next month ahead of the 2021 Tamil Nadu Assembly elections.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.