- Foreign portfolio investors dump Indian equities worth over Rs 35,000 crore in May so far on US Fed rate hike & dollar appreciat
- Central excise duty cut on petrol, diesel: Check new rates in your city effective today
- GST Council mulling to modify monthly tax payment form for better input tax credit reporting
- Punjab National Bank earns over Rs 645 crore through ATM transaction charges in FY22
- Tata Motors expects domestic passenger vehicle industry to surpass FY19 volumes this fiscal
PM Modi Addresses Indian Community In Japan
Updated: June 28, 2019 10:03 am
Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who is in Japan to attend the G20 summit, addressed the Indian community inKobe today amid "Modi Modi" chants.