- Dalal Street Corner: Sell-off IT, FMCG, metal force market to close in red for 2nd day; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- Government may cap sugar exports amid rising global food prices; sugar stock prices plunge up to 15% intraday
- Q4 Results 2022: Ipca Laboratories, Jyothy Labs, Bank of India, Pitti Engineering announce March quarter results-key highlights
- LIC Result FY22: Board of directors to declare financial results for FY22 at the end of this month, meeting on May 30
- SEBI allows MFs to launch passive ELSS, debt-based ETF schemes; Zee Business decodes what it means for investors
Pellet manufacturers ride strong Chinese demand
Updated: October 17, 2018 15:22 pm
Given the Chinese government's intent to curtail production of polluting industries, including sinter plants in steel mills, its procurement of higher grade iron ore (including pellets) has been on the rise, says an Icra report.