- Vedanta to create $10 billion fund to bid for BPCL stake, other assets, Chairman Anil Agarwal says
- Bulk Deals: Rakesh Jhunjhunwala picks stake in Indiabulls Housing on Tuesday; buys stake from RARE Enterprises, company backed b
- 5G deployment in US becomes bone of contention between airlines, telecom companies AT&T and Verizon; Air India, Emirates cancel
- Manpower cost likely to increase in next 2 quarters: Virender Jeet, CEO, Newgen Software
- Toyota Kirloskar unveils Hilux; company likely to reveal price next month, delivery starts in April 2022
Cover Story 360: Many countries imposes partial lockdown due to Omicron variant
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: December 28, 2021 12:06 pm
The new Omicron variant of Corona has spread to more than 115 countries and 19 states of India. Watch all the big news related to the effect of Corona and Omicron around the world.