- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
Congress was a client of Cambridge Analytica, reveals Christopher Wylie
Updated: March 27, 2018 21:18 pm
Christopher Wylie, Cambridge Analytica whistleblower at the heart of the Facebook privacy scandal, has revealed that Congress was a client of Cambridge Analytica. Watch to know more.