- Foreign portfolio investors dump Indian equities worth over Rs 35,000 crore in May so far on US Fed rate hike & dollar appreciat
- Central excise duty cut on petrol, diesel: Check new rates in your city effective today
- GST Council mulling to modify monthly tax payment form for better input tax credit reporting
- Punjab National Bank earns over Rs 645 crore through ATM transaction charges in FY22
- Tata Motors expects domestic passenger vehicle industry to surpass FY19 volumes this fiscal
China wants to ban Bitcoin for wasting resources
Updated: April 12, 2019 10:42 am
Bitcoin, the digital currency may be considered as revolutionary for the economies but China thinks otherwise. The country is proposing to ban the practice of mining the cryptocurrency for wasting resources. The National Development and Reform Commission, the country's chief planning regulator, is proposing to ban Bitcoin mining, which it says has seriously wasted resources, Engadget reports.