- Exclusive: Income tax now begins investigation in Axis Mutual Fund case; 12 fund managers in India now within its radar: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Sell-off IT, FMCG, metal force market to close in red for 2nd day; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- Grasim Industries Q4 results 2022: PAT up 55% YoY, net sales rises by 18%; company recommends Rs 5 dividend
- Government allows duty-free import of 20 lakh tn per year of crude soyabean, sunflower oil; applicable for FY23, FY24
- SEBI allows MFs to launch passive ELSS, debt-based ETF schemes; Zee Business decodes what it means for investors
SBI chairman Rajnish Kumar on Governments plan of merging bank
Updated: September 20, 2018 18:15 pm
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley decided to merge three banks with a view to create global size lender, which will be stronger and sustainable. SBI chairman Rajnish Kumar shares his views.