- LIC IPO: At Rs 5.54 lakh cr market cap on BSE, state-run insurer becomes 5th largest company on debut
- Dalal Street Corner: Metals, broader markets help bulls take control; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- What makes LIC shares good dividend, long-term play? Experts decode
- SC extends demolition deadline of Supertech’s twin towers till 28 August
- Apple AirPods, MagSafe chargers likely to come with USB Type-C port - Check details
Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) with four rear cameras launched in India at Rs 36,990
Updated: November 20, 2018 18:51 pm
Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018), which is touted to be the world's "first rear quad camera" smartphone, was launched in India on Tuesday. The handset sports four separate rear cameras with a setup featuring telephoto, ultra-wide, and depth sensors.