- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
India mulls more import curbs to shore up rupee
Updated: October 11, 2018 17:36 pm
India is considering a proposal to increase import duties on a raft of products ranging from plastic to steel as it seeks to curb an increasing current-account deficit and prop up a sagging rupee.