- Foreign portfolio investors dump Indian equities worth over Rs 35,000 crore in May so far on US Fed rate hike & dollar appreciat
- Central excise duty cut on petrol, diesel: Check new rates in your city effective today
- GST Council mulling to modify monthly tax payment form for better input tax credit reporting
- Punjab National Bank earns over Rs 645 crore through ATM transaction charges in FY22
- Tata Motors expects domestic passenger vehicle industry to surpass FY19 volumes this fiscal
BMW to hike prices in India
Updated: November 23, 2018 11:57 am
BMW sells a variety of vehicles in India ranging from SUV X1 to 7 Series sedan. Price range from Rs 34.5 lakh to Rs 2.45 crore (ex-showroom).