- LIC IPO: At Rs 5.54 lakh cr market cap on BSE, state-run insurer becomes 5th largest company on debut
- Dalal Street Corner: Metals, broader markets help bulls take control; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- What makes LIC shares good dividend, long-term play? Experts decode
- SC extends demolition deadline of Supertech’s twin towers till 28 August
- Apple AirPods, MagSafe chargers likely to come with USB Type-C port - Check details
BEST to launch app to track movement of buses while waiting at stops
Updated: March 19, 2018 14:14 pm
You will be able to figure out how long you have to wait at the bus stop for your bus from next year, as the Brihanmumbai Electric Supply and Transport (BEST) Undertaking has decided to introduce a mobile phone application that will provide commuters real-time updates.