- Foreign portfolio investors dump Indian equities worth over Rs 35,000 crore in May so far on US Fed rate hike & dollar appreciat
- Central excise duty cut on petrol, diesel: Check new rates in your city effective today
- GST Council mulling to modify monthly tax payment form for better input tax credit reporting
- Punjab National Bank earns over Rs 645 crore through ATM transaction charges in FY22
- Tata Motors expects domestic passenger vehicle industry to surpass FY19 volumes this fiscal
Paypal to shut domestic payments in India from April 1
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: February 5, 2021 18:00 pm
Global digital payment platform PayPal will wind down its domestic payment services in India from April 1, the company announced on Friday. Instead, the California-based company will shift its focus on cross-border payments business, which means global customers will still be able to pay Indian merchants using Paypal.