- LIC IPO: At Rs 5.54 lakh cr market cap on BSE, state-run insurer becomes 5th largest company on debut
- Dalal Street Corner: Metals, broader markets help bulls take control; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- What makes LIC shares good dividend, long-term play? Experts decode
- SC extends demolition deadline of Supertech’s twin towers till 28 August
- Apple AirPods, MagSafe chargers likely to come with USB Type-C port - Check details
Govt team to check cell tower radiation at your home
Updated: July 28, 2018 14:09 pm
Worried about the electromagnetic radiation (EMF) coming from the mobile tower emission and are concerned about its health implications? If yes, then you can ask the department of telecommunications (DoT) to come and check the radiation level in your home and know that is it beyond the fixed levels or not.