- Foreign portfolio investors dump Indian equities worth over Rs 35,000 crore in May so far on US Fed rate hike & dollar appreciat
- Central excise duty cut on petrol, diesel: Check new rates in your city effective today
- GST Council mulling to modify monthly tax payment form for better input tax credit reporting
- Punjab National Bank earns over Rs 645 crore through ATM transaction charges in FY22
- Tata Motors expects domestic passenger vehicle industry to surpass FY19 volumes this fiscal
Google Docs will now display word count as you write
Updated: September 11, 2019 18:12 pm
Google is constantly improving its G Suite apps and the latest to receive a nifty feature is Google Docs which will now display word count as you type. Instead of checking the word count from Tools or keyboard shortcut, Google Docs will display it in a word count box on the bottom left, the official blog explained. To enable the functionality, select Tools > Word count > Display word count while typing. For a specific section of the text, simply highlight it in the doc. The feature is being gradually rolled out starting this week.