- Electronics Mart India IPO: Should you subscribe or avoid? Know Anil Singhvi's recommendation
- SpiceJet, IndiGo, Jet Airways stocks gain up to 9% as government raises loan limit
- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- Metal stocks in focus: Tata Steel, APL Apollo shares gain 2-6% - key triggers
- Electronics Mart India IPO subscription status Day 2: Issue booked over 6.5 times so far; retail and NII investors bid most
Forget electric engines, Germany puts into service world's first hydrogen-powered train
Updated: September 20, 2018 15:26 pm
Germany has rolled out the world's first hydrogen-powered train Coradia iLint, built by French TGV-maker Alstom.