- Exclusive: Income tax now begins investigation in Axis Mutual Fund case; 12 fund managers in India now within its radar: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Sell-off IT, FMCG, metal force market to close in red for 2nd day; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- Grasim Industries Q4 results 2022: PAT up 55% YoY, net sales rises by 18%; company recommends Rs 5 dividend
- Government allows duty-free import of 20 lakh tn per year of crude soyabean, sunflower oil; applicable for FY23, FY24
- SEBI allows MFs to launch passive ELSS, debt-based ETF schemes; Zee Business decodes what it means for investors
Apple launches iPod Touch with FaceTime, AR support
Updated: May 29, 2019 11:03 am
For those of you who thought iPod was dead, Apple has just introduced a fresh new model that has been added with useful features of the time. For the first time, the all-new Apple iPod Touch supports Group FaceTime and AR Experiences. It is equipped with the A10 fusion chip, new 256GB storage capability, and catalogue of more than 50 million songs, according to the official product listing. Gamers will be able to access Apple Arcade subscription service that offers exclusive games and the ability to download for offline play. The new Apple iPod Touch is available for order on the official site starting today at $199 for the base model with 32GB, $299 for the 128GB version, and $399 for the high-end 256GB variant.