Xiaomi Redmi Y2 next sale on June 19 exclusively on Amazon; Airtel gives Rs 1800 cashback
The Redmi Y2 boasting of a 16MP front-facing camera is touted to be the best selfie camera smartphone, which will compete against Vivo V9 and Oppo F7.
The China-based smartphone maker Xiaomi launched its new Redmi Y2 in India exclusively on Amazon today at 12:00 pm. However, the sale is over, and Amazon has already revealed the new date for the sale of Redmi Y2. The e-commerce giant revealed that next sale of Redmi Y2 will take place on June 19 at same time of 12.00pm. Amazon has once again launched a registration page for customers with a ‘Notify Me’ option. Just six months after launching Redmi Y1, Xiaomi India unveiled Redmi Y2 as a successor to the earlier smartphone last week, which was the best-selling selfie smartphone in the last two quarters, beating phones like Oppo F7 and Honor 9i. The Redmi Y2 boasting of a 16MP front-facing camera is touted to be the best selfie camera smartphone, which will compete against Vivo V9 and Oppo F7.
Redmi Y2 will be available in three colour options like Rose Gold, Champagne Gold and Platinum Silver exclusively on Amazon at a starting price of Rs 9,999. The 4GB RAM variant of Xiaomi Redmi Y2 will cost Rs 12,999, while 3GB RAM variant is expected to come with a price tag of Rs 9,999.
But guess what, you can reduce this price by Rs 2,300 on Amazon. On the Amazon website, it is being known that, ICICI Bank is giving instant Rs 500 discount on payments made through their card either be debit or credit for the purchase of this phone.
Further, telecom giant Bharti Airtel is giving Rs 1800 instant cashback and upto 240GB data to its customers.
Here's how you can avail Airtel cashback offer.
- Offer is applicable only on Airtel Prepaid recharges of Rs. 199 or Rs. 448 done through My Airtel App
- Offer is applicable only for recharges done on the Primary number on the MyAirtel App. Recharges done for any added account will not be eligible to avail this Offer
- The Cashback will be provided in the form of 36 discount Coupons worth Rs 50 each adding up to total amount worth Rs1800. When customer registers on the myAirtel app on an offer eligible handset, the coupons get credited in the MyAirtel app of the primary number within 24 hours
- This Coupons are valid for 36 months post credit
- Offer can be availed only once on a Mobile number. If a primary number that has claimed the offer is removed from the initial handset and inserted in another eligible handset, the offer will not be credited again
Airtels' additional data details.
- Pre-paid Subscriber is eligible for the offer on recharges only on 199 and 448 recharges done post 48 hours of sim insertion in the offer eligible handset. Offer is valid for first 12 recharges
- The offer is currently valid on Xiaomi Redmi Y2 purchases done till 31st dec18 unless extended by Airtel
- The offer can only be claimed once per handset
- This Offer is valid only in India
Amazon says, “With bestselling phones such as the Redmi 4, Redmi 5, Redmi Y1 and more, Xiaomi introduces the brand new Redmi Y2 aimed at revolutionising smartphone usage.”
The Redmi Y2 sports a state-of-the-art 12MP+5MP dual camera system with large pixels for excellent photographs even in low light. With the help of AI, you can get pictures with excellent bokeh effect and the PDAF technology helps in fast autofocusing. The front-facing 16MP camera has a wide angle of view for excellent group selfies and beauty mode to get the most out of your selfies.
Equipped with 5.99-inch full screen display featuring an 18:9 aspect ratio, the phone has 3,080 mAh battery that helps you get through the day without the need to charge your phone.
Powered by the fast and efficient Octa-core Snapdragon 625 processor, the Redmi Y2 provides great performance for a great smooth experience.
Apart from this, the phone is also armed with a fast and accurate fingerprint sensor and Face Unlock, which helps keep your data safe on this smartphone.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.