Xiaomi Redmi 6A sale on Amazon: Get phone for just Rs 3,798; this is how
Xiaomi Redmi 6A would be the cheapest to purchase under the series. 6A in 2GB RAM with 16GB variant.
Once again Xiaomi has offered its latest launch, the Xiaomi Redmi 6A for sale exclusively on Amazon starting at 12 noon. Low-budgeted Xiaomi Redmi 6A can now be purchased at the online shopping portal at a starting price of Rs 5,998. However, interestingly, there is Reliance Jio offer on the phone where it allows customers to earn up to Rs 2,200 cashback along with 100GB data in 4G network. This means you only are paying up to Rs 3,798 on Redmi 6A. Although, while purchasing the Redmi 6A you will have to pay the entire amount, but the moment you opt for Reliance Jio network for the phone, the cashback amount and data will start coming into your My JioApp. Redmi 6A would be the cheapest to purchase under the series. 6A in 2GB RAM with 16GB variant.
Here's what you need to know about RJio offer.
1. Instant Cashback of Rs 2200/- for all eligible subscribers (existing and new) who shall activate any variant of Xiaomi Redmi 6A device by performing a recharge of Rs 198 / Rs 299 Jio prepaid plans- on or after 19th September, 2018.
2. After 1st successful recharge of Rs 198/ Rs 299 on an eligible device, 44 vouchers of Rs 50 each will be credited in MyJio app which can be redeemed, one at a time per recharge, against subsequent recharges of Jio prepaid plan of Rs 198/ Rs.299, via MyJio App only.
3. Additional 100GB data with respect to the recharge entitlement, for all eligible subscribers (existing and new), who perform a recharge of Rs 198/Rs 299 prepaid plans offered by Jio on any variant of Xiaomi Redmi 6A device on or after 19th September, 2018.
4. The additional data will come in the form of one 10GB additional Data voucher per recharge, for a maximum of 10 successful recharges performed on or before 30th September 2019.The first recharge has to be performed by the eligible subscriber during the subsistence of the offer.
5. If the voucher that is credited to your account is redeemed on 3rd October, 2018, you can use the 10GB additional data voucher for 26 days (till 28th October, 2018). Similarly, if you redeem the voucher on 15th October, 2018, the 10GB additional data voucher will be valid for 14 days (till 28th October, 2018).
The 10GB additional data voucher will be credited within 72 hours of every successful recharge and can be accessed under the ‘My Vouchers’ section of the MyJio application.
In the start of September, Xiaomi expanded its flagship brand Redmi with 6 series smartphones namely Redmi 6, Redmi 6A and Redmi 6 Pro.
The Redmi 6A's processor is made with 12nm technology, so it's less energy intensive and optimized for compatibility with MIUI 9 for long-lasting endurance.
The Redmi 6A was designed to give a broad field of view and still feel just right in your hand. With a 13.8 cm (5.45), 18:9 HD+ screen covering 80.5% of the front surface, it's a cinema-quality experience in a slender frame that fits snugly in your grip.
Take great photos, effortlessly. The high-quality light sensor coupled with 13 megapixels produces like-you're-there detail, while PDAF high-speed focusing instantly locks onto subjects, even in motion. Take selfies using the front-facing camera with portait mode + Beautify and get stunning results every time.
Also it comes with comes with smarter, faster unlock capabilities. Simply lift and glance at the phone to unlock instantly.
Up to 256GB expandable storage. Further supports simultaneous use of two SIM cards for data and phone calls and a microSD card for data storage. Also, supports Dual VoLTE.
Battery life is also at 3,000 mAh. Just like Redmi 6, the 6A will also be available in four exciting colors Black, Rose Gold, Blue, and Gold.