WhatsApp trick: Here is how to make video calls from computer or laptop
Whatsapp Video call feature enabled the users to make face time calls with better image and audio quality.
One of the most used applications on one's smartphone is undoubtedly the social messaging application - WhatsApp. The instant messaging platform made a breakthrough with its user friendly interface, features that grabbed the attention of the subscribers. WhatsApp also made sure that it keeps updating itself to meet the need of the hour for its subscribers and hence came up with the WhatsApp voice calls and WhatsApp video calls. This features enabled the users to make face time calls with better image and audio quality.
WhatsApp Web allows the users to operate WhatsApp through their computers and laptops. As of now, the web version of WhatsApp only caters to messaging. So, if you are one of those who wish to make the video call on their desk devices other than the small screens of smartphones, there are other ways to do so. Several third party emulators, that is nothing but a hardware or software that makes the host system act like another computing system, called the guest, are available to facilitate this.
Here is how you can make WhatsApp video calls on your desktop or laptops:
- Download the latest version of WhatsApp
- Install an Android emulator. Some popular ones are Bluestack, Nox player or YouWave.
- Launch the emulator and configure the software by following the instructions that pop up in the screen.
- Give the emulator access to you laptops webcam and mic.
- Open Whats via the emulator to make WhatsApp video calls