- FIIs buy shares worth Rs 3,040 cr on August 12, highest this month; net purchase at Rs 14,841.66 crore
- Independence Day Special: How investment habits, preferences of people have changed over the past 75 years
- Laal Singh Chaddha Vs Raksha Bandhan box office collection: How much money Aamir Khan, Akshay Kumar movies made in two days
- Money Guru: As India gears up for 75th Independence Day celebration, where should you invest for benefit in New India? Expert de
- 31 new malls coming soon in India: Set to spawn massive jobs, employment opportunities
This new feature of Google Duo allows you to share images; what you need to know
Google Duo has some good news for its users. It now allows users to share pictures to their contacts with the new version.
Google Duo has some good news for its users. It now allows users to share pictures to their contacts with the new version. This will allow users to share any saved pictures on their device via Duo. Earlier, Google Duo only allowed the live video calling, voice calling and sharing Snapchat like single photos.
Version 56 of Google Duo, which was released on 20 June, adds the application to Android’s system share sheet, including in Google Photos and Files. Users can send the saved photo from the device, up to five contacts. This upgraded features includes the tools to add text and drawing on the picture in different colors.
The recipients will get a notification making them aware about the 'new photo' and sender. After opening, recipients will get two options to 'call now' or 'reply' with video only.
The snag in this feature is that, you can't send the photo directly from inside the Duo app, you need to send photo from your saved photo gallery. Also, it won't allow reply or to text to your contacts, which might be added in the future updates. If text feature will be added, then Duo will be the first Google full featured social app.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.