- Mahindra & Mahindra stock hits 52-week high as brokerages bullish on counter post Scorpio-N launch; check target prices
- GST Council meet begins today: Know agendas of Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman's led two-day meeting
- Security deposit on commercial LPG connection goes up by Rs 1050 for 19-kg cylinder; check new rates
- Cash-starved Sri Lanka to end fuel duopoly to ease fuel shortages
- Xiaomi 12S series set to launch with Leica cameras on July 4: Check key details here
This hi-tech umbrella has Bluetooth, power bank and even mobile charging facility
This hi-tech umbrella won't end after serving you during high temperature and rainfall but entertain you as well.
These days people are looking for products that can put various services in one tool or gadget. Either it is your mobile phone or your car stereo, manufacturing has been busy doing R&D to offer a fusion of services. Taking a cue from this market trend, a new high-tech umbrella has hit the retail shops in India ahead of this summer. This umbrella won't end after serving you during high temperature and rainfall but entertain you as well.
See Zee Business video below:
आ गया हाईटेक छाता, जो बारिश और धूप से बचाने के साथ-साथ आपको करेगा एंटरटेन। pic.twitter.com/N04TD9uZjl
— Zee Business (@ZeeBusiness) June 4, 2019
According to a report by Zee Business TV, these umbrellas have the Bluetooth facility that helps the users hear their favourite songs while being out of the home. These umbrellas can have the mobile charging facility also and they possess Power Bank as well, which a user can use when his or her mobile gets a discharge and they can't have the electricity available around.
Indian retailers are importing such hi-tech umbrellas from the US markets. These hi-tech umbrellas are available at around Rs 1,000 to Rs 1,400.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.