SBI offers Rs 2,000 OnePlus 6 cashback on Amazon; Hurry up! Offer valid till May 28
OnePlus 6 price in India has been set at Rs 34,999 for the 6GB RAM and 64GB variant while the 8GB RAM with 128GB model has a Rs 39,999 price tag.
OnePlus 6 which was recently launched in India is being made available in multiple ways for sale - it is raining offers so to speak! Now, the largest lender in India, the State Bank of India (SBI), has announced a cashback of Rs 2000 on the smartphone sold exclusively on Amazon. OnePlus 6 price in India has been set at Rs 34,999 for the 6GB RAM and 64GB variant while the 8GB RAM with 128GB model has a Rs 39,999 price tag. On Sunday, SBI through it’s twitter handle account said, “Order the #OnePlus6 with your #SBIDebitCard on #Amazon and get an additional INR 2000 #cashback! Offer valid till 28th May 2018. For more information and terms & conditions, visit https://bank.sbi/portal/web/personal-banking/oneplus-amazon”. In case you are planning to purchase OnePlus 6 smartphone, then hurry up, as only two days are left for SBI’s cashback offer.
‘Midnight Black’, ‘Mirror Black’ and ‘Silk White’ are the official colours for the handset in India. Reason why OnePlus 6 has a glass body is that the material is customizable and lighter than ceramic, plus increases connectivity.
OnePlus 6 does not have wireless charging and reason behind it is that the company says it will not ruush into this technology. OnePlus 6 has an AMOLED display with a notch. The Smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC clocked at 2.8GHz
The phone has 6.28-inch full optic display and aspect ratio of 19:9 with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. Battery is 3,300mAh with Fast Charge support
Dual 20-megapixel and 16-megapixel cameras with Sony IMX519 sensor. Face Unlock clocked in at 0.4 seconds, and rear fingerprint sensor in 0.2 seconds and OS is OxygenOS 5.1 based on Android 8.1 Oreo available in the phone.
Here’s a list of terms and condition one should remember for SBI cashback offers.
- All residents of India holding a valid and current debit card issued by the Bank ("Card") are eligible to avail the Offer ("Cardholder"). Only SBI MasterCard, VISA and Maestro Debit Cards are eligible to avail the offer.
- This Offer is valid from May 21, 2018 12:00 hours to May 21, 2018 23:59 hrs for Amazon prime customers only, and from May 22, 2018 to May 28, 2018 for all Amazon customers , or until stocks of the Products made available by the Participating Sellers on Amazon.in last, whichever is earlier, unless revoked or extended by Amazon (in its sole discretion) or revoked by the Bank, without any prior notice and without liability.
- Under this Offer, any Cardholder who, during the Offer Period, purchases a new OnePlus 6 smartphone on Amazon.in and makes the payment of the purchase transaction using the Card, will be entitled to receive a cashback of Rs. 2,000 of the list price of the Product, subject to a minimum transaction of Rs. 28,000.
- For the avoidance of doubt, in the event the amount payable by the Cardholders, after the exchange offer is applied, is less than INR 28,000, such Cardholders will not be entitled to avail the Offer.
- This Offer is also applicable on payment made by Cardholders using the 'Cash on Delivery' payment option provided that: (a) the order(s) is placed by the Cardholders on Amazon.in during the Offer Duration; and (b) the Cardholder, at the time of delivery of the order, makes the payment via a card accepting machine carried by the delivery associate, using the Card. (c) wherein the transaction date of same is maximum within 10 days of program expiry date i.e. from 22nd May 2018 to 7th June 2018. In the event, for any reason, the card accepting machine is not available or is not working, the Cardholders will not be entitled to avail the Offer.
- All SBI Debit Cardholders bearing a MasterCard, VISA and Maestro are covered under this Program. These Offers are NOT applicable on transactions made through SBI Internet Banking.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.