- Mahindra & Mahindra stock hits 52-week high as brokerages bullish on counter post Scorpio-N launch; check target prices
- GST Council meet begins today: Know agendas of Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman's led two-day meeting
- Security deposit on commercial LPG connection goes up by Rs 1050 for 19-kg cylinder; check new rates
- Cash-starved Sri Lanka to end fuel duopoly to ease fuel shortages
- Xiaomi 12S series set to launch with Leica cameras on July 4: Check key details here
Adidas India appoints Neelendra Singh as GM
Sportswear major Adidas India Monday announced appointment of Neelendra Singh as the general manager of the company. Singh will succeed Dave Thomas, the company said in a statement.
Sportswear major Adidas India Monday announced appointment of Neelendra Singh as the general manager of the company. Singh will succeed Dave Thomas, the company said in a statement. "Neelendra will fill the position effective of May 20, 2019, reporting to Thomas, managing director of emerging markets," Adidas said in a statement.
Singh has been with Adidas for over 14 years, most recently as senior vice-president of Global DTC and Franchise. Thomas has moved to a new role as Adidas' managing director of emerging markets effective April 1, reporting to Roland Auschel board member responsible for global sales.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.