- Market ends with marginal cuts this week; FMCG gains, Consumer Durables decline—What should investors do on Monday?
- Investors with short term view must book profits now; import duty hike, rupee weakness may arrest price correction, temporarily
- Virtual Digital Assets: VDAs to attract 1% TDS from today; know what CBDT says about new norms
- Maruti Suzuki, Ashok Leyland: What makes brokerages bullish on these auto stocks?
- Monsoon session of Parliament to begin on July 18; to end on August 12
Redmi K20 Pro India launch: Teaser out; Check details
Redmi K20 pro has been teased to be released in India soon on the Twitter account of Redmi India. The image teaser claims the Redmi K20 Pro as the 'world's fastest phone'.
Redmi K20 pro has been teased to be released in India soon on the Twitter account of Redmi India. The post reads, "Somebody just announced, the world's fastest phone. Oh really? Hold my AnTuTu." with the caption, "some celebrations are short-lived." The image teaser claims the Redmi K20 Pro as the 'world's fastest phone'.
Earlier on June 3, a video featuring Manu Kumar Jain, Vice President, Xiaomi and Managing Director, Xiaomi India surfaced on the social media account of Redmi India, announcing the arrival of Redmi K20 and Redmi K20 pro in India soon.
"Redmi K20 and Redmi K20 pro are arriving in India in 6 weeks", the tweet reads. The official date of launch hasn't revealed yet, expected to be launched before mid-July.
The Redmi K20 and Redmi K20 pro were launched in China last month, with the pop-up selfie camera, triple rear camera setup that includes 48megapixel, 13 megapixel and 8 megapixels. It includes 4000mAh battery that supports 27W fast charging technology and an in-display fingerprint sensor, powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 855 SoC along with 6 GB and 8GB of RAM, cost of around Rs. 25,200- Rs. 30,200.
Similar features and price are expected for the upcoming launch of Redmi K20 pro in India.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.