- Policybazaar system vulnerabilities exposed customers' personal details, says this report
- Government removes cap on airfares with effect from 31 August
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4, Galaxy Z Flip 4, Watch 5 series, Buds 2 Pro revealed - price, India availability, specs and more
- Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 2022 bookings open; Check token amount and how to book online
- DSP Silver ETF – 5 things to know about this NFO from minimum investment amount to issue closing date
Karwa Chauth 2019 WhatsApp Stickers: How to download and send
These stickers make your conversations fun and offer a new way to greet your loved ones with interesting and unique stickers. You can download Karwa Chauth 2019 WhatsApp Stickers from Google Play Store and start sending them.
Karwa Chauth 2019 WhatsApp Stickers: The festive season is here! In the digital age, you have several ways to celebrate the festival with your loved ones. WhatsApp messages have emerged as one of the more popular methods for virtually everyone. WhatsApp allows you to send messages, videos, audio, video calls and cute GIFs to exchange wishes and celebrate the occasion. The Facebook-owned app had made an addition last year by introducing WhatsApp Stickers. These stickers make your conversations fun and offer a new way to greet your loved ones with interesting and unique stickers. You can download Karwa Chauth 2019 WhatsApp Stickers from Google Play Store and start sending them.
Karwa Chauth is one of the most prominent Hindu festivals celebrated in India by married women. Popular culture has propagated it as an occasion to celebrate the marital bond between the couple. The wife keeps a fast without water during the day in a ritualistic prayer for the long life of her husband.
Karwa Chauth 2019 WhatsApp Stickers: How to download
1. Open WhatsApp and go to the chat where you want to send the sticker.
2. Next to the stickers, you will see a '+' icon.
3. Tap on that icon and scroll to the bottom to find Get More Stickers shortcut for the Play Store.
4. Search Karwa Chauth stickers on Google Play Store.
5. Download any pack from the list after checking its authenticity.
Karwa Chauth 2019 WhatsApp Stickers: How to Send
1. Install the downloaded Stickers.
2. Add these stickers to WhatsApp by tapping the '+' sign next to each category.
3. They will appear on your WhatsApp.
4. Open the chat window again and start sending the wishes of your choice.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.