Karwa Chauth 2019 WhatsApp Stickers: How to download and send
These stickers make your conversations fun and offer a new way to greet your loved ones with interesting and unique stickers. You can download Karwa Chauth 2019 WhatsApp Stickers from Google Play Store and start sending them.
Karwa Chauth 2019 WhatsApp Stickers: The festive season is here! In the digital age, you have several ways to celebrate the festival with your loved ones. WhatsApp messages have emerged as one of the more popular methods for virtually everyone. WhatsApp allows you to send messages, videos, audio, video calls and cute GIFs to exchange wishes and celebrate the occasion. The Facebook-owned app had made an addition last year by introducing WhatsApp Stickers. These stickers make your conversations fun and offer a new way to greet your loved ones with interesting and unique stickers. You can download Karwa Chauth 2019 WhatsApp Stickers from Google Play Store and start sending them.
Karwa Chauth is one of the most prominent Hindu festivals celebrated in India by married women. Popular culture has propagated it as an occasion to celebrate the marital bond between the couple. The wife keeps a fast without water during the day in a ritualistic prayer for the long life of her husband.
Karwa Chauth 2019 WhatsApp Stickers: How to download
Mizoram Election Results 2023: Check out date, time of counting of votes, result announcement of 40 Assembly seats
PPF vs VPF vs ELLS Mutual Funds: Options that give you returns and tax benefits in your retirement planning
SBI Fixed Deposit (FD): How much return will you get on Rs 5 lakh investment in 1, 2, 3, 5 and 10 years?
12th Fail Box Office Collection: Vidhu Vinod Chopra-directed movie crosses Rs 50-crore barrier at domestic box office
2023 Exit Polls: Check when and where to view result predictions for Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Telangana, Mizoram election
1. Open WhatsApp and go to the chat where you want to send the sticker.
2. Next to the stickers, you will see a '+' icon.
3. Tap on that icon and scroll to the bottom to find Get More Stickers shortcut for the Play Store.
4. Search Karwa Chauth stickers on Google Play Store.
5. Download any pack from the list after checking its authenticity.
Karwa Chauth 2019 WhatsApp Stickers: How to Send
1. Install the downloaded Stickers.
2. Add these stickers to WhatsApp by tapping the '+' sign next to each category.
3. They will appear on your WhatsApp.
4. Open the chat window again and start sending the wishes of your choice.