Jio Happy New Year Offer: Mukesh Ambani's latest gift! Get 100 pct cashback on recharge
Mukesh-Ambani owned Reliance Jio has introduced its new Jio 'Happy new year' offer under which it is offering 100 per cent cashback.
Mukesh-Ambani owned Reliance Jio has introduced its new Jio 'Happy new year' offer under which it is offering 100 per cent cashback on recharge of Rs 399. In a press statement released on Friday evening, the company said that the customers will get an additional Rs 399 discount on Ajio in the form of redeemable cashback coupon, over and above existing discounts. The offer can be claimed by the customers via Jio retailers as well as through the online mode. "The coupons can be redeemed over and above the existing AJIO offers thus making this a DOUBLE TREAT for JIO users," the release said.
The offer is only applicable on the highest selling plan of the telecom operator priced at Rs 399. The company said that it has done this so that most customers can take full benefit of this offer.
How to claim Jio Happy New Year Offer?
1. Customers need to recharge their phone with Rs 399.
2. They will get 100% cashback in form of AJIO coupon.
3. These coupons will be added to MyCoupons section of the MyJio app.
4. The cupons can then be redeemed on the AJIO App and website on a minimum cart value of Rs 1000.
5. The offer is applicable for both existing and new Jio users.
The customers need to keep in mind that this is a limited period offer which will be available from December 28 and Januray 31, 2019. Also, the coupons earned during this period can only be redeemed on or before Marhc 15, 2019.