WhatsApp saving photos on your smartphone? Hack for Apple iPhone owners revealed
If you are a WhatApp user, you often find that your storage space is reducing and a mega crisis gets generated as pictures and videos shared by your WhatsApp contacts automatically get saved to your Apple iPhone space.
WhatsApp is a very popular messaging app, however, it is not free from drawbacks. Some personal preferences are difficult, if not impossible, to meet. So, if you are a WhatApp user, you often find that your storage space is reducing and a mega crisis gets generated as pictures and videos shared by your WhatsApp contacts automatically get saved to your Apple iPhone space. Sometimes, the pictures and videos that are not connected to you also land in your account, eating up a lot of space.
However, WhatsApp account holders can prevent this and actually free-up space on their Apple iPhone. For that, you have to know certain steps.
How to stop Whatsapp saving photos on iPhone in auto mode:
1. The user should open WhatsApp's main screen listing ongoing messages, according to an express.co.uk report.
2. Now, you have to select the three dot icon in the top right corner of WhatsApp app.
3. WhatsApp users have to press Settings, then Data and Storage use.
4. There will be Media Auto-Download option
5. Here there will be three sub-categories: When Using Mobile Data, When Connected to Wi-Fi, and When Roaming.
6. There will be a series of checkboxes for the file types you can allow.
7. You can de-select everything for each category if you wish not to allow any.
8. You can also check or un-check the Media Visibility option. This option enables you to determine whether want pictures and video downloaded in your WhatsApp library is visible outside the app library.