How to set strong password to save your account from hacking, data theft; Check 11 tips
Creating strong passwords may seem like a daunting task, especially when the recommendation is to have a unique password for each site you visit.
In the age of internet, if your password is weak, then you are easy prey for hackers and cybercriminals. You need to learn about how to create strong passwords to keep your accounts safe. Creating strong passwords may seem like a daunting task, especially when the recommendation is to have a unique password for each site you visit. Anyone would find it difficult to create and memorise multiple passwords like any random code or mixture of numbers and letters. Here are some tips for you:
1. The password should be remembered easily. When creating a password, use both English and uppercase letters.
2. Your password must be at least 9 letters. There should be English letters, numbers and special symbols.
3. For a strong password, you can use initial letters of all the words of a proverb, poem or anything that is not easy for anyone else to guess. Keep in mind that these characters should be in English. Use numbers and special symbols with these letters as well.
4. Do not make a password on your name or your relative, the name of the company you work in, date of birth, city name, mobile number, etc.
5. Do not keep the same password for all websites and online accounts. Choose different passwords for everyone.
6. Avoid dictionary words. There are many computer programs that can easily crack these words.
7. Keep in mind that passwords must be remembered easily.
8. Do not tell your password to anyone, even your closed ones.
9. If someone needs to give a password in compulsion, then change the password immediately after the work is done.
10. Try to change the password every three months.
11. Replace deliberately some letters coming in password. For example, if the word O (O) comes in a word, replace it with zero (0) and S with the dollar sign ($).