- Stock Market Outlook: Our dependence on US market limited now, next 10-15 years belong to India, says Anil Singhvi | Here's why
- Toyota Hyryder Unveiled: Toyota India unveils new self-charging hybrid electric SUV in India; check details
- Virtual Digital Assets: VDAs to attract 1% TDS from today; know what CBDT says about new norms
- Gold Price Today: Yellow metal surges by over Rs 1000 as excise duty hiked to 12.5% - check gold rate in your city
- Monsoon session of Parliament to begin on July 18; to end on August 12
Budget Nokia 2.2 available for purchase in India on offline stores
HMD Global launched its new budget smartphone - Nokia 2.2 - in India on June 6. The smartphone is now available for purchase in India through the company's official website and offline route as well.
HMD Global launched its new budget smartphone - Nokia 2.2 - in India on June 6. The smartphone is now available for purchase in India through the company's official website and offline route as well. The budget smartphone is offered in Steel and Tungsten Black colours. The smartphone are available in 2 variants 2GB+16GB storage variant and 3GB+32GB storage variant priced at Rs 6,999 and Rs 7,999 respectively.
The handset comes with a 5.71-inch display with a brightness of up to 400nits and features a teardrop notch on the top with a 5MP camera for face recognition. A MediaTek Helio A22 chip fuels the phone.
In terms of optics, the device houses a 13MP sensor with a single flash. The camera comes with features such as "AutoHDR" and "Low light image fusion" technology.
Talking about the camera the smartphone has a 13MP rear and a 5MP front camera. Nokia 2.2 smartphone runs near stock version of Android Pie out-of-the-box. Being a part of the Android One program, it comes with the promise of three years of security and two years of version updates. The handset is powered with a 3,000 mAh battery which draws power through a micro USB port.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.