- Paisa Wasool: Mutual Funds-SIP Returns Calculator | Start from Rs 5k, get Rs 1.75 cr - SOLID MONEY FORMULA
- WhatsApp New Feature: Soon! you can undo, recover WhatsApp deleted messages
- LIC customers ALERT! Insurer launches campaign to revive lapsed policies - All you need to know
- Wealth Guide: Income Tax - SMART TIPS! 5 tax-saving techniques for FY23 - Here is what expert suggests
- Loss-making US company's share price zooms over 400% in one month - factors behind rally DECODED
BSNL is offering 2GB free data: Here is how to get it
In a bid to promote its 4G service, state-run telecom operator Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is offering free additional data benefit to its customers. The telecom operator had launched its 4G services earlier this year and had followed it up with a partnership with Nokia to deploy 4G VoLTE services in India. However, the service is yet to become popular across the country and to promote it, the telco is offering additional data to all the customers who upgrade to 4G.
The benefit is being offered to the existing customers of BSNL who will switch their current SIM cards and upgrade to 4G SIMs. The customers who opt for this upgrade, will get an additional 2GB of free 4G data.
How to get BSNL offer?
The telecom operator is expanding its 4G services in states like Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, and Gujarat among others. As part of the SIM upgrade offer, it is providing an extra 2GB data to customers. For this, the customers need to purchase the 4G SIM card priced at Rs 20.
The purchase can be made from any BSNL centre. However, the customers should carry their valid IDs and complete formalities to get the new SIM.
New Rs 399 plan
In a separate development, the telecom operator has revised its Rs 399 plan to offer 3.21GB of daily data as against the previous 1GB benefit. The plan comes with a validity of 74 days. Overall, it offers a total of 237.54GB data benefit. Apart from the data benefit, the Rs 399 recharge plan offers unlimited voice calling across all networks/regions and 100 daily SMSes.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.