- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- OPEC+ to cut oil output by 2 million barrels from November
- WHO flags concern over four India-made cough syrups potentially linked to children's death in Gambia
- Nobel Prize 2022: Chemistry Nobel goes to 3 scientists for developing way of snapping molecules together
- 5G users to get speed at par with professional computers: Experts
Big digital payment battle expected? Xiaomi launches Mi Pay; India is the first country after China to get it
Mi Pay Launched: Chinese electronics giant Xiaomi on Tuesday surprised Indian digital world as it officially launched the mobile payment solution app - Mi Pay - in India.
Mi Pay Launched: Chinese electronics giant Xiaomi on Tuesday surprised Indian digital world as it officially launched the mobile payment solution app - Mi Pay - in India. Noteworthy, India is the first country after China where Mi Pay has been launched. Under the Mi Pay service, customers will be allowed to transfer money using UPI.
Utility and services bills
Mi Pay can also be used to recharge phone and pay bills like electricity, gas, etc.
It can also be used to shop through Mi store. Mi Pay can be accessed using the already existing Mi account. To give more convenience to users, they don't have to create a separate account for it. Moreover, it has been approved by National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
Watch this Zee Business video here:
Also, Xiaomi claims that with Mi Pay all the data will be saved locally in India.
It will be rolled out to all the Mi users over the next two weeks.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.