- E: Independence Day 2022 - PM Modi Speech From Red Fort - Watch Streaming | KNOW TOP POINTS, IMPORTANT QUOTES
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Akasa Airline: What will happen to India's newest airline - founded by Big Bull?
- Stock market holiday today: NSE, BSE to stay close on Independence Day; settlement holiday tomorrow
- Happy Independence Day 2022: How to download, send WhatsApp GIFs, Stickers, Status and more
- Independence Day 2022: Joe Biden calls India, US 'indispensable partners'
Asus ZenFone 6 to launch soon in India; check features, expected price
The Asus ZenFone 6, post the official launch, will go on sale on e-commerce platforms like Flipkart.
Asus ZenFone 6 launch: The Taiwan based smartphone manufacturer Asus has unveiled the Asus ZenFone 6 smartphone, incorporating several smart features that may appeal to smartphone enthusiasts. The company has not yet released an official date for the smartphone's launch. However, the Asus ZenFone 6 smartphone will surely hit the Indian market this year.
The Asus ZenFone 6 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor, packaged with 45% faster processing along with Adreno 640 GPU that fives 20% faster GPU. Additionally, the smartphone comes with 6GB or 8GB RAM and storage capacities ranging from 64GB, 128GB or 256GB. The smartphone runs on Android 9 Pie operating system.
The smartphone sports a dual flip front and rear camera, with a 48MP+13MP combination and Sony IMX586 sensor. The camera also has auto-panorama feature included, as well as free angle shooting, portrait mode, enhanced HDR and pro mode, which will produce the highest quality and sharpest images and videos.
The Asus ZenFone 6 has a battery capacity of 5000mAh with QuickCharge 4.0 support. The phone's body is available in two colour variants, namely Twilight Silver and Midnight Black.
It is expected that the 6GB RAM+ 128GB ROM variant will be price tagged at Rs 44,000 while the 8GB RAM+ 256GB ROM is estimated to cost the buyer Rs 47,000. The Asus ZenFone 6, post the official launch, will go on sale on e-commerce platforms like Flipkart.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.