Are you on Google Plus? Download your pics, videos, etc before it's too late
Low usage and security concerns are the reasons behind the step by Google. It is also been said that the G Suite users can still have access to the platform
Google has announced to shut down its social networking site, Google Plus on April 2. Hence, all your data which is available on the platform will be deleted. Before this happens, download all your data from Google Plus before it gets deleted by the company on April 2.
According to moneycontrol, low usage and security concerns are the reasons behind the step by Google. It is also been said that the G Suite users can still have access to the platform.
Here are the following steps to save your data from Google Plus:-
1) Log in to your Google Plus Account, Click on to the option ‘Download Your Data’ page.
2) As all the data will be preselected, you can untick the data what you don't want to download.
3) There is also an option to select specific content from your Google Plus, like Google + Communities. You need to click the down arrow and select ‘Select Specific Data’ option. Select the data you want to download and then click OK.
4) Select the data which you want to download and then click on next.
5) Select the size of the archive file and the delivery method to access the file and your link will be created. You will receive the download link through email, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Box.
6) Click on Create Archive.
It's done! All your data is download now on your PC.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.